138 Apartments for Rent in Glen Burnie, MD with Pools
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Parking (27)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Glen Burnie Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (8)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (14)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Linthicum Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gambrills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Severna Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (8)
- Odenton Apartments with Pools (16)
- Elkridge Apartments with Pools (11)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (74)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glen Burnie?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glen Burnie?
"Let's go head over to Glen Burnie / The icicle lights are hanging on the houses all through town / Just the same as they was last year / No-one ever takes them down" - (Brent Hardesty, "Christmas in Glen Burnie")
Glen Burnie is a fairly large town,encompassingmore than 17 square miles, and is home to about 67,600 people. It is nicknamed Chrome City because of the large amount of car dealerships in the area (great for you car lovers). Glen Burnie is a city that has plenty of storybook charm with it's notable landmarks, including the First Avenue Elementary, which was built in 1899, and St Alban's Episcopal Church, which was built in 1904. The tree-lined neighborhoods are a site to see during the winter holidays, with each neighbor competing (in a friendly way of course) with the next to have the mostbeautifullight display on their homes. The beautiful landscaped neighborhoods and community spirit make this city a perfect place to raise a family.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Burnie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glen Burnie means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glen Burnie could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.