2,316 Apartments for rent in Boston, MA with Parking
- Boston Accessible Apartments (75)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (327)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (141)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (127)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (459)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (67)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (314)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (274)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (42)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (370)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (315)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (44)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (110)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (73)
- Quincy Apartments with Parking (63)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (1)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (9)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (7)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Parking (1)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (13)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Boston?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Boston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boston?
"Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people." (-John Krasinski).
Boston is on the A-list of American History, the site of seminal showdowns in the revolutionary and evolutionary charge for American independence. Go ahead, ask any Bostonian, they'll tell you. After they spend the first 45 minutes talking about the Red Sox. Beantown, as it is called by so many (not one of them a local) is small by world-class standards, but titanic in offerings. Of course one could get by on clam chowder (cream based - mention the other kind and you'll start a fight) and lobster rolls seven days a week, but the restaurant scene is kaleidoscopically magical. The Boston Symphony, The Pops, the Theatre District, the beach, the sports, and the sites are all in remarkably manageable, compact reach. You’ve made a good choice with Boston, let’s get you into an apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Boston apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.