652 Apartments for rent in Brookline, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brookline Accessible Apartments (3)
- Brookline Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (68)
- Brookline Apartments with Pools (6)
- Brookline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Brookline Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Brookline Furnished Apartments (6)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (41)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Garages (8)
- Newton Apartments with Garages (29)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (172)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dedham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brookline?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brookline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brookline?
"I’m rich and smart, my home is charming, sense of irony well-honed. I buy used books and Britas, I snack on nuts and wine." (Jonathan Coulton, "Brookline")
Overlooking Boston, Brookline, Massachusetts has spent much of its history fighting tooth and nail against attempts to merge with its much larger (and much less refined!) neighbor, a stubbornness that has allowed it to keep its own unique history and develop its own identity. Brookline founded the first private golf club in America in 1882, which helped form the United States Golf Association. JFK was also born and baptized in Brookline. Brookline is also known for its beautiful parks, where residents like to sit back and relax after a hectic day -- when Massachusetts thaws out from winter, that is.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brookline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Brookline apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.