2,491 Apartments for rent in Malden, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Malden Accessible Apartments (6)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (28)
- Malden Apartments with Pools (9)
- Malden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Malden Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Malden Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (2)
- Melrose Apartments with Garages (2)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (8)
- Saugus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Stoneham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Malden?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Malden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Malden?
Malden is a city of firsts: it was the first town to ask the colonial government to leave the British Empire in 1776, and in 2004, a same-sex couple from Malden was the first to marry in Massachusetts--talk about being proactive!
An inclusive, vibrant city, Malden, Massachusetts, is a suburb of Boston, with a population of over 60,000. Located on a hilly, wooded area along the Malden River, a tributary of the Mystic River,the community was Pennacook tribal land when the Puritans settled it in 1640. A feisty lot, its citizens boycotted tea consumption and were strong proponents of the Revolutionary War. Malden is a town filled with commodious squares and distinct neighborhoods, and many major manufacturing businesses are located here. Just 15 minutes from Boston's urban center, Malden is populated by a mix of upwardly mobile, young, single residents and familiesThis coastal community, studded with parks, features many historic properties and has a burgeoning art community at its core. With 5 elementary and middle schools and a public high school whose first Thanksgiving Day football game dates to 1889,Malden, MA has been dubbed the "best place to raise your kids" by Businessweek.
Having trouble with Craigslist Malden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Malden apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.