247 Apartments for rent in Revere, MA with Garages
- Revere Accessible Apartments (5)
- Revere Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (17)
- Revere Apartments with Pools (8)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Revere Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Revere Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (8)
- Saugus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (3)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (8)
- Melrose Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lynn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (14)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (7)
- Stoneham Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Revere?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Revere?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Revere?
"In the hour of darkness and peril and need, The people will waken and listen to hear The hurry hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." - (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Paul Revere's Ride")
If you want to dig your toes into the sand, youll love living in Revere. This beach town enjoys a curving white sand beach two and a half miles in length. A quick mass transit ride on Bostons "T" from Beantowns center, and Bostons Logan International Airport, you can be walking along the tide line in no time. In summer months, test out your skills at a renowned sand castle building competition that is held every year along the waterfront. The towns diverse population of around 55,000 is a community of urban neighborhoods, with the Revere Beach Reservation Historic District holding a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bring a towel, and youre move-in ready.
Having trouble with Craigslist Revere? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Revere apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.