478 Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL with Hardwood Floors
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (16)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (27)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (37)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (53)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (47)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (93)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Greenacres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wellington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tequesta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in West Palm Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in West Palm Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Palm Beach?
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for West Palm Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.