1,049 Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL with Balconies
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (16)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (55)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (74)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (120)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (148)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (203)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (67)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (274)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westgate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (185)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Palm Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Palm Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Palm Beach?
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Palm Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.