165 Condos for Rent in Hallandale Beach, FL
- Hallandale Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Garages (9)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Parking (70)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Pools (91)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Hallandale Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Hallandale Beach Furnished Apartments (53)
- Hallandale Beach Luxury Apartments (12)
- Hallandale Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Aventura Condos for Rent (104)
- Ojus Condos for Rent (28)
- Ives Estates Condos for Rent (26)
- West Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Sunny Isles Beach Condos for Rent (82)
- Hollywood Condos for Rent (115)
- North Miami Beach Condos for Rent (41)
- Dania Beach Condos for Rent (27)
- North Miami Condos for Rent (38)
- Bal Harbour Condos for Rent (19)
One of the fastest growing cities in Florida, Hallandale Beach is built on tourism, having fun, and bingo night! A lot of the new residents in Hallandale Beach are retired, and live in the area during the cold winter months, so the population of almost 38,000 people tends to drop when spring comes. The neighborhoods' affordability make the area quite popular. If you live right on the beach, you're going to be spending a small fortune for the view, but as you get further inland, the prices drop t...
Having trouble with Craigslist Hallandale Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Hallandale Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hallandale Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hallandale Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.