1,243 Short-term Apartments for rent in Castle Rock, CO
- Castle Rock Accessible Apartments (5)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Garages (40)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Parking (39)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Pools (21)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Castle Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Castle Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Parker Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lone Tree Short-term Apartments (7)
- Highlands Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Inverness Short-term Apartments (1)
- Centennial Short-term Apartments (10)
- Greenwood Village Short-term Apartments (3)
- Littleton Short-term Apartments (18)
- Monument Short-term Apartments (1)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (22)
- Sheridan Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Castle Rock?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Castle Rock?
And, as the Star of Bethlehem Declared the Saviors birth - May this - the Star of Castle Rock Shine forth for Peace on Earth. (Helen Lowrie Marshall, "The Star of Castle Rock")
Located 30 miles south of Downtown Denver and 40 miles north of Colorado Spring, Castle Rock, CO is home to approximately 49,000 people. Interestingly, this town was named after a castle tower-shaped butte located prominently at the center of the town. The area used to be the territory of Native Americans, but rumors of gold changed the course of its history with so many people drawn to this area in hot pursuit of riches. With a history thats as interesting as its name, this town currently boasts of a thriving community enjoying one of the best landscapes that nature offers, as well as the convenience of city living.With the Rocky Mountains a few miles in the west, this 31.6 square mile town is perfectly nestled with towering and majestic mountains as backdrops. Additionally, the climate is typical of arid Colorado. One good thing is that the area is just a wee bit away from the extreme winter storms of the mountains and heat of the plains. It's no wonder that Native Americans found it the perfect place for hunting. Nothing much has changedmodern-day game and opportunities beckon here in Castle Rock. If youre ensnared by such an opportunity, it's time to snag your own territory here! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Castle Rock takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.