2,330 Short-term Apartments for rent in Glendale, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (22)
- Denver Short-term Apartments (258)
- Greenwood Village Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sheridan Short-term Apartments (1)
- Centennial Short-term Apartments (10)
- Littleton Short-term Apartments (19)
- Inverness Short-term Apartments (1)
- Highlands Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Wheat Ridge Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Short-term Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Glendale?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
With a population of 4,184, Glendale, Colorado is truly a cosmopolitan city in miniature. Surrounded by Denver on all sides, it boasts a huge corporate presence and is also home to Infinity Park, the unofficial home stadium for the U.S. national rugby team.
At the entrance to Glendale, Colorado, there's a sign that says "Welcome to the Village of Glendale." Once you're in town, however, you'll find that Glendale is anything but a village; in fact, it's not even a small town. Instead, you'll be greeted by what seems to be a city in miniature, with an urban skyline filled with moderate-sized skyscrapers and streets paved with retailers, service providers and everything you've come to expect from cosmopolitan city life. With a population of only 4,184 (2010 Census), Glendale is an example of how to create an ultra-modern urban city on a smaller scale, so that instead of being overwhelmed by its cosmopolitan vibe, you end up being rather charmed by it. For example, there's the state-of-the-art Infinity Park, a mega-center for a variety of sports and entertainment events. Glendale also boasts a huge corporate presence that includes headquarters for IHOP, The Disney Store, Nestle's USA, DreamWorks Animation Studio, Cigna Healthcare of California and a number of other nationally known businesses. With all this going on, Glendale manages to boast some of the best that Colorado has to offer -- and that's saying a lot -- in terms of lovely homes, attractive rental units, beautiful city parks and urban biking trails. It's also surrounded on all sides by Denver, so the joys of big-city life are literally minutes away. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Glendale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.