189 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Hollywood, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Hollywood (23)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hollywood (8)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hollywood (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hollywood (17)
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (44)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (31)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (27)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (65)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (33)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (14)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Beverly Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (689)
- Culver City 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Burbank 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Santa Monica 2 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Inglewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Marina del Rey 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Westmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Del Aire 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Hollywood?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in West Hollywood?
How expensive are studio apartments in West Hollywood?
"West Hollywood California / Hey kids! Wanna go, wanna go to California / We will find the party; we will find the skyline / We will find the beach and we will find the starshine / Malibu, youll find it / West Hollywood, youll find it" (Beau, La La La California)
With such a diverse population, it should come as no surprise that West Hollywood is a unique place filled with eccentrics, artists, dreamers, fighters, and celebrities, most of whom fall into several of those above categories themselves. An area that defies easy labels, WeHo is complex, but it’s also an incredible experience. Its explosively popular, especially among young folks and aspiring actors; its one of the most walkable neighborhoods in California and that’s including the noted pedestrian enclaves like San Francisco and Berkeley. Ultimately, WeHo is a magical place, but it just happens to be a bit more Grimm’s fairy tales than Disney Princess, and that’s precisely what makes it so awesome.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Hollywood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Hollywood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Hollywood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.