1,090 Apartments for rent in West Hollywood, CA with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (56)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (34)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (27)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (65)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (30)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (21)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (11)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Move-in Specials (49)
- Culver City Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Burbank Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Move-in Specials (10)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Carson Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Long Beach Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
"West Hollywood California / Hey kids! Wanna go, wanna go to California / We will find the party; we will find the skyline / We will find the beach and we will find the starshine / Malibu, youll find it / West Hollywood, youll find it" (Beau, La La La California)
With such a diverse population, it should come as no surprise that West Hollywood is a unique place filled with eccentrics, artists, dreamers, fighters, and celebrities, most of whom fall into several of those above categories themselves. An area that defies easy labels, WeHo is complex, but it’s also an incredible experience. Its explosively popular, especially among young folks and aspiring actors; its one of the most walkable neighborhoods in California and that’s including the noted pedestrian enclaves like San Francisco and Berkeley. Ultimately, WeHo is a magical place, but it just happens to be a bit more Grimm’s fairy tales than Disney Princess, and that’s precisely what makes it so awesome.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to West Hollywood apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
West Hollywood apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.