882 Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA with Parking
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (5)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (41)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (41)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (9)
- Santa Clara Luxury Apartments (3)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (68)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (16)
- Cupertino Apartments with Parking (27)
- Milpitas Apartments with Parking (23)
- Saratoga Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mountain View Apartments with Parking (45)
- Monte Sereno Apartments with Parking (3)
- Los Altos Apartments with Parking (6)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Parking (13)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (233)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Santa Clara?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Santa Clara?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clara?
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Santa Clara apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.