572 Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (102)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (56)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (7)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Milpitas Apartments with Garages (23)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (40)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (28)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (33)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Garages (2)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (2)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fremont?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fremont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Fremont apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.