175 Apartments for Rent in Palo Alto, CA with Garages
- Palo Alto Accessible Apartments (4)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (40)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Pools (15)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Palo Alto Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palo Alto Luxury Apartments (2)
- Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Los Altos Apartments with Garages (7)
- Ladera Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (39)
- Portola Valley Apartments with Garages (1)
- Atherton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (36)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (24)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palo Alto?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palo Alto?
"A remarkable thing about the Silicon Valley culture is that its status structure is so based on technical accomplishment and prowess." (-Jaron Lanier)
Once a sleepy college town, Palo Alto has transformed itself into the tech capital of the country. Stanford University is still here, but the big names attracting most people to this city are Facebook, Apple and Paypal. You might have been the smartest person in your class growing up, but in the middle of Silicon Valley you'll probably just blend into the crowd. This city is home to the most educated population of any United States city, and it certainly shows.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palo Alto? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Palo Alto apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.