935 Apartments for rent in Union City, CA with Garages
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (35)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (6)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (22)
- Cherryland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Garages (9)
- Ashland Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Garages (14)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Union City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Union City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Union City?
Union City's Sugar Mill Landing Park is the site of the Bay Area Flight 93 Memorial, which is a tribute to the passengers and crew who died on the hijacked flight on 9/11.
Union City is located at the crossroads of several major destinations in northern California. San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Fremont, Redwood City and the Central Valley are all within easy driving distance. With the BART line, even driving is optional, as public transit covers the majority of the area for easy access without having to deal with traffic. The location is outstanding, resting peacefully along the southeastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, which provides stunning views of the setting sun every evening.
Having trouble with Craigslist Union City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Union City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.