169 Apartments for Rent in Milpitas, CA with Garages
- Milpitas Accessible Apartments (8)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Milpitas Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Milpitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Milpitas Apartments with Parking (28)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (16)
- Milpitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Milpitas Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Milpitas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Milpitas Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (47)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (43)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (152)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (47)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (4)
- Campbell Apartments with Garages (19)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (35)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (13)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Saratoga Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Milpitas?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Milpitas?
Having trouble with Craigslist Milpitas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Silicon Valley renters, and welcome to your Milpitas, California apartment hunting headquarters! Conveniently situated on the southern edge of the San Francisco Bay just seven miles north of San Jose, Milpitas boasts a booming local economy, a highly diverse population, and some of the most attractive rental properties in Santa Clara County. Interested in joining the nearly 70,000 proud peeps who call Milpitas home? Of course you are! But before you scour the listings and hit the streets in search of your dream pad, take a moment to peruse the following bits of wit and wisdom (yes, we use those terms liberally) to help make your migration to the Valley as cool as an ocean breeze… See more
Milpitas apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.