684 Apartments for rent in Menlo Park, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Menlo Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Parking (20)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Menlo Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Menlo Park Furnished Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Menlo Park Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Garages (3)
- Atherton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (26)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Garages (26)
- Mountain View Apartments with Garages (35)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (7)
- Los Altos Apartments with Garages (9)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (7)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Menlo Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Menlo Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Menlo Park?
Conveniently located between San Francisco on the north and Palo Alto on the south.
Menlo Park is a tree-lined town with a total population of about 32,000. Interested in this 17.4 square mile town? Let’s find you a new crib.
Having trouble with Craigslist Menlo Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Menlo Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.