374 Cheap Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (31)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (52)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (39)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (4)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Sunnyvale Cheap Apartments (11)
- Campbell Cheap Apartments (4)
- Cupertino Cheap Apartments (6)
- Mountain View Cheap Apartments (13)
- Los Gatos Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Jose Cheap Apartments (23)
- Fremont Cheap Apartments (41)
- Palo Alto Cheap Apartments (3)
- Menlo Park Cheap Apartments (1)
- Union City Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Santa Clara?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Santa Clara?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Santa Clara?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Santa Clara?
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Santa Clara takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Santa Clara by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Santa Clara in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Santa Clara.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Santa Clara. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Santa Clara.