2,731 Apartments for rent in Millbrae, CA with Gyms
- Millbrae Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Millbrae Apartments with Garages (5)
- Millbrae Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Millbrae Apartments with Parking (6)
- Millbrae Apartments with Pools (1)
- Millbrae Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Millbrae Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Millbrae Furnished Apartments (1)
- Millbrae Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- San Bruno Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brisbane Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Millbrae?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Millbrae?
Under the sea and above land: Millbrae is home to the Aquarium of the Bay
Located in San Mateo County just west of San Francisco Bay lies Millbrae. With just over 21,500 people, this bustling city has a fantastic location! Millbrae is host to a gorgeous Mediterranean climate. Winters tend to be wet and cool while the summers are usually mild and dry. This climate is typical of northern California and one of the greatest draws. With the San Andreas Lake flanking the western edge and the San Francisco Bay to the northwest, you almost always have a cool breeze flowing across town. Millbrae, as a city, might not please everybody, but the locals adore it, adopt it and make it their own!
Having trouble with Craigslist Millbrae? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Millbrae renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.