206 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rancho Santa Margarita (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita (7)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (21)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (27)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (24)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Mission Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Lake Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Ladera Ranch 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Laguna Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Laguna Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Aliso Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- San Juan Capistrano 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Laguna Niguel 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Irvine 2 Bedroom Apartments (56)
- San Clemente 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How expensive are studio apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.