530 Apartments for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rancho Santa Margarita (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rancho Santa Margarita (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rancho Santa Margarita (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (30)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (32)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (27)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rancho Santa Margarita offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rancho Santa Margarita. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rancho Santa Margarita can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.