229 Cheap Apartments for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (21)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (19)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mission Viejo Cheap Apartments (12)
- Lake Forest Cheap Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo Cheap Apartments (3)
- San Juan Capistrano Cheap Apartments (1)
- Laguna Niguel Cheap Apartments (5)
- Irvine Cheap Apartments (16)
- San Clemente Cheap Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Cheap Apartments (2)
- Corona Cheap Apartments (5)
- Tustin Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Rancho Santa Margarita.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Rancho Santa Margarita.