147 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (21)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (22)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (19)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Lake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Temescal Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Clemente Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita?
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rancho Santa Margarita. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.