212 Apartments for rent in Carlsbad, CA with Garages
- Carlsbad Accessible Apartments (7)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (55)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (38)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Carlsbad Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Carlsbad Furnished Apartments (16)
- Carlsbad Luxury Apartments (64)
- Carlsbad Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Garages (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (14)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (18)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (54)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (21)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Del Mar Apartments with Garages (6)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (15)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Carlsbad?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Carlsbad?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carlsbad?
Home to just over 100,000,Carlsbad preserves its parks and coastline through careful planning and leaves space among its many apartment buildings for wildlife, surf, and sand. Residents enjoy the city's parks and beaches throughout the year, with annual temperatures ranging from 60-70 degrees and very light rainfall. The city offers an extensive hiking and bicycling trail system, golf courses, and athletic fields. See more
Carlsbad apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.