115 Apartments in Temecula
- Temecula Accessible Apartments (4)
- Temecula Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Temecula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Temecula Apartments with Parking (31)
- Temecula Apartments with Pools (23)
- Temecula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Temecula Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Temecula Furnished Apartments (6)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (51)
- Temecula Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (31)
- French Valley Apartments with Garages (11)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wildomar Apartments with Garages (4)
- Menifee Apartments with Garages (43)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hemet Apartments with Garages (23)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Hemet Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Temecula?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Temecula?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Temecula?
First things first: Temecula is not the name of a hairy arachnid that continues to scare squeamish men, women, and children at insectariums and zoos across the country. Instead, Temecula is the name of a city in southern California situated about 60 miles north of San Diego that just may be the perfect place for you to call home. Boasting luxurious San Diego-style apartments at modest Inland Empire prices, Temecula is an increasingly popular living locale for Southern Californians. Sound like a ...
First, though, let’s take a moment to provide a brief overview of life in Temecula so that your apartment hunting adventures will be nothing but California cool … See more
Temecula apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.