307 Apartments for rent in Escondido, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (7)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Escondido Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (36)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (23)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (3)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (26)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Garages (5)
- Poway Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (34)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (25)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (59)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (92)
- Del Mar Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Escondido?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Escondido?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Escondido?
"The Road to Escondido" is a Grammy-winning blues album by Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale that tips its hat to the city where the two artists have crossed paths.
Escondido sits in a shallow valley hemmed by rocky hills in the heart of northern San Diego County. A hundred miles south of Los Angeles and 30 miles north of San Diego, it is home to over 143,000 people across an elongated area of 37 square miles. But first, you need to find an apartment up in the hills, by the lake, in golf central, or in downtown? Decisions, decisions. See more
Escondido apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.