623 Apartments for rent in Vista, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vista Accessible Apartments (8)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (46)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (29)
- Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (4)
- Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (96)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (62)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (26)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (26)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (26)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Del Mar Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Vista?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vista?
While Vista may just be a road sign for commuters between L.A. and San Diego, the few and the smart have chosen to make this city their permanent home. Not ready for the commitment? That's o.k. That's what apartments are for... and duplexes, and fourplexes, and rental homes, and garage apartments. There are tons of rental options in a variety of locations with their own unique characteristics.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Vista apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.