949 Apartments for rent in Mission Viejo, CA with Balconies
- Mission Viejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (38)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Parking (46)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (36)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Mission Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mission Viejo Furnished Apartments (8)
- Mission Viejo Luxury Apartments (64)
- Mission Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (48)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (103)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mission Viejo?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mission Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mission Viejo?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mission Viejo renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.