1,831 Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (39)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (18)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (11)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (37)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (34)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1027)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (30)
- San Fernando Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Altadena Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Burbank?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Burbank?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Burbank apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.