365 Apartments for rent in Cerritos, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cerritos Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cerritos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cerritos Apartments with Parking (11)
- Cerritos Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cerritos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cerritos Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cerritos Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Artesia Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Palma Apartments with Garages (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cypress Apartments with Garages (12)
- Bellflower Apartments with Garages (4)
- Buena Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Mirada Apartments with Garages (6)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cerritos?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cerritos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cerritos?
The apartment hunter that’s zeroed in on Cerritos will find there aren’t a lot of apartment buildings in Cerritos proper. The few that you’ll find charge prices comparable to most other cities of Cerritos’ size in California: reasonable if you’re from the state and astronomical if you’re from somewhere like Fort Smith, Arkansas. But, think of it this way: it doesn’t snow in Cerritos… ever. See more
Cerritos apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.