403 Apartments in Downey
- Downey Accessible Apartments (1)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Downey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Downey Apartments with Parking (16)
- Downey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Downey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Downey Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Downey Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bellflower Apartments with Garages (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cerritos Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1)
- Compton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Downey?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Downey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Downey?
"You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." (George Bailey, It's a Wonderful Life)
Downey may be a small town but it is well-known for a few outstanding accomplishments. The city is boasted as the place where the Apollo Space Program. Think about it. This is where America's journey to the moon started. Downey is the first city to host two of the most famous fast food restaurants to boot; it is home to the oldest McDonalds and the first Taco Bell restaurant.
Within 12 miles from the famous Los Angeles Civic Center, 5 miles from Orange County, and 10 miles from the breathtaking view of the Pacific coastline, Downey is situated close to some of the best areas in Southern California. You can reach each of these places by jumping on one of the convenient freeways located throughout the city. Downey offers the best of both worlds. It is in close proximity to major cities and attractions but it has a small town atmosphere and pleasant mixture of wonderful neighborhoods. See more
Downey apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.