999 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (4)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (26)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (30)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (16)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Fountain Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Newport Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Huntington Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- North Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Stanton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in Costa Mesa that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.