199 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Santa Ana, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Santa Ana (5)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (8)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (16)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (35)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (26)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fountain Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- North Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Newport Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Ana?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Santa Ana?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Santa Ana should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Santa Ana may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Santa Ana. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.