269 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chula Vista (20)
- Chula Vista Accessible Apartments (12)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Garages (56)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (74)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (55)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Chula Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (5)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chula Vista (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chula Vista (23)
- Bonita 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Presa 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- National City 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lemon Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Imperial Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Mesa 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Coronado 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rancho San Diego 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- El Cajon 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
If you like lemonade, you're going to love Chula Vista, the "Lemon Capital of the World"! For those who prefer to avoid puckering, no worries — Chula Vista also means “beautiful view” in Spanish, and, wow, does it deliver! Surrounded by mountains on the east and nestled against the Pacific Ocean to the west, this gem has plenty of options for your next apartment rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chula Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Chula Vista provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Chula Vista. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.