68 Cheap Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chula Vista Accessible Apartments (15)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Garages (64)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (88)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (55)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- Chula Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (8)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Lemon Grove Cheap Apartments (1)
- Imperial Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- La Mesa Cheap Apartments (3)
- Coronado Cheap Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Cheap Apartments (1)
- Bostonia Cheap Apartments (1)
- Santee Cheap Apartments (2)
- San Diego Cheap Apartments (62)
- Solana Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Encinitas Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Chula Vista?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Chula Vista?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Chula Vista?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Chula Vista?
If you like lemonade, you're going to love Chula Vista, the "Lemon Capital of the World"! For those who prefer to avoid puckering, no worries — Chula Vista also means “beautiful view” in Spanish, and, wow, does it deliver! Surrounded by mountains on the east and nestled against the Pacific Ocean to the west, this gem has plenty of options for your next apartment rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chula Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Chula Vista takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Chula Vista by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Chula Vista in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Chula Vista.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Chula Vista. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Chula Vista.