497 Furnished Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA
- Chula Vista Accessible Apartments (17)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Garages (58)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (74)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (54)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Chula Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chula Vista (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chula Vista (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chula Vista (3)
- Imperial Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Coronado Furnished Apartments (6)
- Rancho San Diego Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (126)
- Poway Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fairbanks Ranch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Santa Fe Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Chula Vista?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Chula Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chula Vista?
If you like lemonade, you're going to love Chula Vista, the "Lemon Capital of the World"! For those who prefer to avoid puckering, no worries — Chula Vista also means “beautiful view” in Spanish, and, wow, does it deliver! Surrounded by mountains on the east and nestled against the Pacific Ocean to the west, this gem has plenty of options for your next apartment rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chula Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Chula Vista can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Chula Vista as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.