993 Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA with Garages
- Chula Vista Accessible Apartments (17)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (70)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (52)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Chula Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (8)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Bonita Apartments with Garages (2)
- National City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- La Mesa Apartments with Garages (7)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Garages (2)
- Coronado Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Garages (1)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Chula Vista?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Chula Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chula Vista?
If you like lemonade, you're going to love Chula Vista, the "Lemon Capital of the World"! For those who prefer to avoid puckering, no worries — Chula Vista also means “beautiful view” in Spanish, and, wow, does it deliver! Surrounded by mountains on the east and nestled against the Pacific Ocean to the west, this gem has plenty of options for your next apartment rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chula Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Chula Vista apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.