1,485 Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (27)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (45)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (13)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (2)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1198)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- San Fernando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Altadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Burbank?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Burbank?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Burbank renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.