280 Cheap Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA
- Burbank Apartments under $1,100 (2)
- Burbank Apartments under $1,200 (2)
- Burbank Apartments under $1,400 (2)
- Burbank Apartments under $1,500 (2)
- Burbank Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (6)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (2)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Burbank (3)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (38)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (7)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Glendale Cheap Apartments (4)
- West Hollywood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Los Angeles Cheap Apartments (360)
- Beverly Hills Cheap Apartments (11)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (11)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (3)
- Alhambra Cheap Apartments (4)
- Santa Monica Cheap Apartments (31)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (4)
- Hawthorne Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Burbank?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Burbank?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Burbank?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Burbank takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Burbank by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Burbank in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Burbank.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Burbank. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Burbank.