357 Apartments for Rent in Burbank, CA with Pools
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (7)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (40)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (4)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (27)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (44)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (42)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (20)
- Altadena Apartments with Pools (1)
- View Park-Windsor Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Culver City Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Burbank?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Burbank means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Burbank could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.