275 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anaheim (11)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (12)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (71)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (100)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (47)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (8)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (107)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (1)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (29)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (8)
- Placentia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orange 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Fullerton 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Brea 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Tustin 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Yorba Linda 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Santa Ana 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Tustin 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Garden Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- La Habra 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Anaheim provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Anaheim. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.