139 Apartments in Tempe
- Tempe Accessible Apartments (50)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (150)
- Tempe Apartments with Garages (67)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Tempe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Tempe Apartments with Parking (147)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (145)
- Tempe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (110)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (22)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (188)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (137)
- Chandler Dog Friendly Apartments (115)
- Paradise Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sun Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gilbert Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (212)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (749)
- Fountain Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Scottsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (181)
- Queen Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tolleson Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Greetings! A little birdie (or was it a grinning, pitchfork-wielding Sun Devil?) told us you were looking for a place to call home in the Phoenix, AZ suburb of Tempe. Good call. Journey on, and we can help you find a primo pad in the city that puts the "fun" in the Valley of the Sun in no time (It’s in there somewhere, trust us).
Having trouble with Craigslist Tempe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Tempe that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.