1,306 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Queen Creek, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Queen Creek (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Queen Creek (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Queen Creek (7)
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (18)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Parking (21)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Pools (14)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Queen Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (103)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (114)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (232)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Florence Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Coolidge Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
- Casa Grande Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Queen Creek?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Queen Creek?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Queen Creek?
You wake to Mesa, Arizona /Say, "Let it go, she'll change her mind someday" / You took the wheel in Mesa, Arizona / "I got the rest, man / You can drift away" -- From "Mesa, AZ" by Bad Books
Queen Creek is a town at the edge of the metropolitan area of Mesa, a place where you can drift away into your thoughts and dreams. In the hot desert sun. Many people are finding their way here, owning or renting apartments and houses. And the fast growth means there are a lot of places to eat, shop, and generally hang out while making the most of the dry summer heat. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Queen Creek should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Queen Creek may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Queen Creek. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.