1,146 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Chandler, AZ
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (39)
- Chandler Apartments with Balconies (151)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (114)
- Chandler Apartments with Gyms (64)
- Chandler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Chandler Apartments with Parking (150)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (128)
- Chandler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Chandler Dog Friendly Apartments (116)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (13)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (198)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chandler (55)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chandler (67)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chandler (70)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Chandler (5)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (111)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Paradise Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Maricopa Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (185)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (870)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Chandler?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Chandler?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Chandler?
Chandler is a suburb of Phoenix located in what locals call the “East Valley’. And really, Chandler is the consummate “suburb”; it’s a place just outside a major city where people who don’t want to pay to live in Phoenix, live. The cost of living there is considerably less, especially concerning apartments, with the cost of an apartment in Chandler being roughly half the cost of an apartment in downtown Phoenix.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chandler? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Chandler should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Chandler may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Chandler. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.