503 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Paradise Valley, AZ
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Parking (16)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Pools (27)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Paradise Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Paradise Valley Furnished Apartments (15)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (26)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Paradise Valley (2)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (1085)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (188)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (234)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (269)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
- Carefree Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cave Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Tolleson Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Paradise Valley?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Paradise Valley?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Paradise Valley?
"When she was just a girl / She expected the world / But it flew away from her reach / So she ran away in her sleep / Dreamed of para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise" -- From "Paradise" by Coldplay
Few neighborhoods live up to their wildly decadent names but Paradise Valley, located north of Scottsdale, has to be one of the exceptions. With a population of 12,820 (2010 U.S. Census) residents enjoy the proximity of a stunning mountain desert landscape interspersed with towering Saguaro cacti, making you think you might be in the middle of a cowboy film set. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Paradise Valley should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Paradise Valley may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Paradise Valley. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.