1,479 Apartments for rent in Glendale, AZ with Hardwood Floors
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (32)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (156)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (92)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (147)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (123)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (14)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (222)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (165)
- Sun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Tolleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Phoenix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (362)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sun City West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Avondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Surprise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Glendale?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
Developed by cowboys and ranchers, the once quiet town of Glendale, Arizona is now an urban oasis in the middle of the desert. When people think of Arizona, they may envision retirement communities, cacti and tumbleweeds; Glendale takes pride in disproving this notion. Though it started as a vegetable and livestock town with zero tolerance for alcohol, Glendale is now a diverse city that takes art and sport as seriously as it takes the idea of close-knit community life. Don’t worry; it also now...
With an average resident age of 30 years old, Glendale is the perfect for meeting the new Mr. or Mrs., right? To make matters better, the surrounding desert climate lends itself as the perfect backdrop to an active lifestyle. Sun? Check. Fun? Check. Only one question remains: “Why haven’t you moved here yet?”
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Glendale renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.