2,391 Apartments for rent in Gilbert, AZ with Hardwood Floors
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (29)
- Gilbert Apartments with Balconies (161)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (154)
- Gilbert Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Gilbert Apartments with Parking (175)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (136)
- Gilbert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Gilbert Dog Friendly Apartments (130)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (21)
- Gilbert Luxury Apartments (237)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (134)
- Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Chandler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tempe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (70)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (115)
- Florence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Gilbert?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Gilbert?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gilbert?
"In Arizona, shade trees are your best friends... and occasionally the basis of small civil wars over parking." (-- Terri Guillemets)
With a No. 3 ranking on the City-Data list of top 101 larger cities with the most sunshine per year, Terri Guillemts words have never rang more true. To be blunt, Gilbert is definitely a place that merits a few good pairs of sunglasses. Sunshine isnt the only bright spot of this bustling city of more than 220,000 folks. A high growth rate is on its list of claims to fame, with a population increase of more than 100 percent from 2000 to 2012. Another notable factor for this Maricopa County city is its proximity to the state capital of Phoenix. A sunny place to be, indeed!
Having trouble with Craigslist Gilbert? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Gilbert renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.