1,271 Apartments for rent in Chandler, AZ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (42)
- Chandler Apartments with Garages (123)
- Chandler Apartments with Gyms (75)
- Chandler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Chandler Apartments with Parking (165)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (161)
- Chandler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (116)
- Chandler Dog Friendly Apartments (137)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (22)
- Chandler Luxury Apartments (227)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gilbert Apartments with Balconies (140)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (157)
- Mesa Apartments with Balconies (228)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Maricopa Apartments with Balconies (61)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chandler?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chandler?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chandler?
Chandler is a suburb of Phoenix located in what locals call the “East Valley’. And really, Chandler is the consummate “suburb”; it’s a place just outside a major city where people who don’t want to pay to live in Phoenix, live. The cost of living there is considerably less, especially concerning apartments, with the cost of an apartment in Chandler being roughly half the cost of an apartment in downtown Phoenix.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chandler? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chandler renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.