1,469 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (33)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (52)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (92)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (108)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (58)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (5)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (145)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (43)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (59)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (116)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Birmingham (11)
- Homewood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mountain Brook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Tarrant Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fultondale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Vestavia Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Forestdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Irondale Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- McDonald Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Gardendale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Birmingham?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Birmingham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Birmingham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Birmingham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Birmingham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.